THIS INVENTIONS THAT ENTIRELY CHANGED OUR LIFE.
- It’s a device that allows you to send and receive human speech at the same time.
- Alexander Graham Bell designed and patented it in 1876.
- Robert Hooke devised the string telephone in 1667, which uses mechanical vibration to transmit sound.
- Many individuals contributed to the development of the telephone, but he was the sole recipient of the innovation patent.
- As technology advances, the smart phone has evolved from a phone.
- Nowadays, a phone is one of the most important aspects of our daily lives.
- The first cell phone cost around 4000 dollars.
- The country with the most smartphone users is China, and the country with the second most smartphone users is India.
LIGHT BULB :
- It is a significant invention that has transformed human life from the dark to the light.
- Thomas Edison designed and patented the incandescent light bulb in 1880, and began commercialising it in 1881. He wasn’t the only person who contributed to the invention of this innovative technology.
- However, because of its low energy consumption, led lighting is currently considered the lighting of the future.
- There are several different types of lightbulbs available, including CFL, LED, and ULTRAVOILET.
- We can freeze our actions and memories, which is one of the most wonderful innovations.
The camera obscura foreshadowed the photographic camera. In September of 1888, George Eastman receives a patent for his Kodak camera.
- For more than six decades, it had been putting images on plates, and some of them had produced stunning portraits, landscapes, and photojournalism.
- In 1861, the first colour photograph was taken.
- The first digital camera has four times the resolution of a modern DSLR camera.
- FACT: Today, there are an estimated 770 million surveillance cameras deployed around the world, with China accounting for 54% of them.
- It’s a gadget for storing current. Alessandro Volta designed and patented it.
- Electrochemistry was founded on his discovery of the breakdown of water by an electrical current.
- He invented the electric battery and found in 1800 that certain fluids, when utilised as a conductor, could provide a continuous flow of electrical power.
First practical batteries:
- Daniell cell.
- Bird’s cell.
- Porous pot cell.
- Gravity cell.
- Poggendorff cell.
- Grove cell.
- Dun cell.
Rechargeable batteries and dry cells
- Lead acid.
- Leclanche cell.
- Zinc carbon cell, the first dry cell.
- niCd the first alkaline battery.
- We are all familiar with the aircraft’s history, as it was designed and patented by the Wright brothers.
- On December 17, 1903, the first flyable aeroplane made the first controlled, powered, and sustained heavier-than-air human flight
- In 1906, they were granted a patent for their system of flight control.
- In 1916, Wilbur Wright died, and Orville Wright retired, surrendering their patent rights to a successor business, the Wright-Martin Corp.
- We all know that aeroplanes make our journeys easier and faster these days, and they are one of the most incredible inventions in the world.