Unknown Facts Of Dandruff, how to cure?
FACT: Dandruff is harmless.
1)What is dandruff?
1)Dandruff is a condition that affects the skin and scalp. It is not a major situation.
- Mild dandruff can be treated with a moderate daily wash.
- Dandruff is a harmless fungus that causes dry, white flakes of skin on your shoulders. However, it can be humiliating and unpleasant.
- Dandruff is caused by the skin on your scalp or the frequency with which you wash it. The issue is that skin cells grow and die too quickly.
- Bacteria (mostly Propionibacterium and Staphylococcus) are more important than fungi in the development of dandruff, according to a 2016 study.
- It begins between the ages of 10 and 20, and up to 40% of those over the age of 30 are affected.
- Skin that is oily with dry flakes
- Scalp itch
- Eczema of the ears
- A rash on the scalp
- Scalp with white flakes
- Skin that is scaly
- A rash on the chest
- Rashes on the brows and beard.
3)What Are the Causes of Dandruff?
- Sebum Production Is Excessive.
(Sebum is an oily, slightly waxy material secreted by small glands located underneath the surface of your skin.)
- It has the potential to develop dandruff on your head.)
- You are not adequately washing your head.
- Dandruff is caused by dirty hair.
- People’s skin is dry.
- Products that are harsh on the skin
4)How To Prevent Dandruff?
Wash Your Hair Properly:
- It removes excess oil and dead skin cells from the scalp, which cause dandruff.
- Washing your hair too frequently, on the other hand, is undesirable because it removes important oils and moisture from your scalp, leaving you with dry, flaky skin.
On Your Scalp, Stay Away From Harsh Sampoos:
- Products containing hazardous compounds such as sulphate can cause your skin to become dry and flaky. They strip your scalp of essential oils, increasing the growth of dandruff.
- Use moderate sampoos that are free of sulphates.
- Combs, towels, and brushes should all be clean.
- Maintain a calm body temperature.
- Eat foods like kanji, idli, home-made pickles, dhokla, miso, and home-made curd to change your eating habits.
- Fish, flaxseeds, and walnuts should all be part of your diet. Omega-3 fatty acids moisturise your scalp. Biotin (Vitamin B7) also aids in the treatment of dandruff.
- Biotin is found in foods like salmon, sweet potatoes, egg yolks, and almonds.
Use coconut oil with lemon three times a week to maintain your hair nourished and the citric acid in lemons to literally attack the source of your hair problems.
- Applying neem juice provides a significant amount of factty acid.
- Pomegranate is a fruit that keeps you cool and healthy.
- Use curd, lemon, and aloe vera to make a paste (1 spoon of curd,2 drops of lemon and 2 spoon of aloe vera).
6)How Often Should You Visit a Doctor?
The majority of dandruff instances do not necessitate medical attention.
If your flakes continue after using dandruff shampoos for at least a month, you should consult a doctor. Other skin illnesses, such as ringworm (tinea capitis), eczema, and psoriasis, can create an itchy, flaky scalp. These are not the same as dandruff and should be diagnosed by a doctor.
3 thoughts on “Unknown Facts Of Dandruff, how to cure?”
This comment has been removed by the author.